STAY PLUGGED IN
For the latest in news, shows, upcoming events, new works, contests and special offerings… sign up today for John’s Newsletter.

John's Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Changes are in the works


The blog and website are being converted over to WordPress.

Thank you for your understanding and patience while these changes are being made. After I figure out how everything works, I will again be posting some outstanding interviews, and some of my latest paintings. Four interviews will be featured including Deborah Hill, a master framer; artists John Austin Hanna and Bryce Cameron Liston...and Kara Ross, Director of Operations of the Art Renewal Center.

I promise, it will be well worth your time to learn what these important people have to say.

The Sentinel - 10"x 8" - Oil

Oh, by the way, you're going to love the new website.





Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Billy Guffey said...

Hi John. Can I ask why the change? I've seen some other folks switching to wordpress over the past few months and was wondering what the advantage is.

If you ever get to Kentucky let me know. Lots of things to paint here.

Thanks,
Bill

July 29, 2013 at 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was curious myself about that...

July 29, 2013 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger john pototschnik said...

My son, who is doing all this work for me, says that WordPress is the industry norm. Most important blogging sites use it. In addition, WordPress offers many additional features/add-on's that help one fine tune and customize the site. I'm needing to learn all this also, so it's somewhat intimidating.

July 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home